Thursday, May 29, 2008

navel of Utah



For memorial weekend the Roberts went outside of West Jordan.
I know that you are all surprised because our vacation are going to
Grandma house and camp in the back yard. Even though that is
really fun we had a great time in the Levan (navel spelled backwords)
We went 4-wheeling and even Annette went with me.
She had a great time and held on to so tight.
When there was the a little bump her hand would mirgrate
to the top of handle bars on my chest. (if you get what I mean)
She had a smile on her face.



At night they had a campfire in the back yard with a pond there.

So we had smores and it was great talking with my family.


Here is a great picture of Sadie so tired around the campfire.
Right after this she fell asleep on Grandma Arlene's lap.
Thanks to Carolyn and Mike for there home.

2 comments:

dede said...

looks like a great time - bill keeps on getting after me to learn to drive the 4 wheelers - maybe one day - love the picture of Sadie!

Saralin said...

Glad you had a good time. If you put the kid in front there is no "personal" handle bar grabbbing.