Friday, August 8, 2008

10 reasons why I don't blog

I know I hear it from everyone why that I don't post anything any more.
So here is 10 reasons why my life is crazy.
1.I am to tired
2. I have a 1st grader(who comes home so tired)
3. I have a dirty house
4. I joined PTA (don't ask me why I did that one)
5. I don't feel good
6. I don't feel good
7. I don't feel good
8. I don't feel good
9. I am always hungry
10. I am 15 week pregnant
I tired to hide it but I am sure that most of you can tell since I have gained 7 pounds.
I come home from walking Naomi to school and my stomach hurts from sucking it in.
So I figure I might as well spill the beans out.
So that is why I don't do anything. I love to lay on the couch and wish that I had a slurpy.
I am so excited my nervous at the same time. 3 kids!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats Jodi! When you left the comment on my blog it sounded like you were still be secretive so I thought I better not say anything. :) I'm with you on the not feeling good & never getting anything done. Ugh - it stinks. And hello - I'm always after a slurpee! Must be a common craving. :)

dede said...

yea!! I am so happy for you! I won't give you a hard time about not blogging anymore! Hope you feel better soon! (btw - I couldn't tell!)

Jody said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and your cute little family! Hope you are feeling better soon.

megan said...

Hurray! Congratulations...you are the brave one having 3 kids! Hope you are feeling better soon. I know how that feeling crappy stage goes.

Saralin said...

Congratulations! Call me if you need a slurpy.