Monday, January 5, 2009

f.h.e.

Today we wanted to learn for family home evening
about keeping our bodies clean.
We talked about keeping the insides clean, but here
we learned about keeping the outsides clean.
They were not to sure about this when the mask
started to dry and they could not even smile.
Here is a picture of all of us together.(if anyone makes
fun of me I don't want to hear it)
I just did this because they were driving me nuts and wanted to
do something fun for family home evening. To bad Rick is
not here or else I would make him to do it.
Hopefully soon I will add 1 more girl to this mix.


6 comments:

dede said...

LOVE IT!!! I can't even get Cameron to be honest about whether he washed his hair or not - I don't know if he would go for a face mask!

Jody said...

What a fun FHE! I really wish Rick had been home...that would have been a great picture! You 3 ladies look beautiful, as always. Yeah for adding the fourth little gal in only 25 days! Let me know if you need anything!

robin said...

hahahahha!!! I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at the mental picture of Rick with a mudmask. hahahaha!! what a great idea for FHE. if only I could get away with it with 4 boys... when is Brett out of town again... oh wait... right now!!!! got any mud mask left???

Saralin said...

Great Family Home Evening!! Katie would go crazy over an evening like that.

Kim said...

Fun! Pregnant and still doing great fhe's you really are amazing! And you posted the pictures!

kat said...

10 more days jod~! cant wait for you and your family~! love the pics =)