Friday, February 22, 2008

Theres no place like Home



As much as I love Annette and want to help my Mom out. There is no place like home. This week has been crazy going back and forth from my Mom's to home. Today is my last day of being here to take care of Annette so I can sleep in my own bed!! But I am always glad to help out my Mom to get a break. Out of 365 days she gets 1 week of a break from her 40 year old daughter. If you think that you have it bad just think that my Mom has had 5 sets of twins and has changed over 50,000 diapers. What a great woman she is to never complain.
Thanks to Amy for being here with me and to hang out. It is always fun to take care of Annette when your sister can come with you, and her 2 sweet boys.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It is time to come home, I agree!!!

Unknown said...

Jodi, You are so great to do that for your Mom. I look up to her so much, she is what a true mother is. Always giving of her self to her family. Call me soon. Allie