Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the roberts curse


My Roberts family has this curse. What ever child that you start out with
that is all that you can have. So today I was hoping to change that, but the
curse still stands. Unfortuantley I will never change that, I think that this
will be my last one.

I am really excited to have a new baby to our family and that I don't have
to figure new things out but it would have been nice to have Rick take
this new baby to the bathroom during dinner than me. So
now you will know why if I am late somewhere is because I have
4 head of hair to do.
She was moving her hands all over the place and Naomi thought that
was pretty cool to see her move.
Thanks to my Mom who came with me because Rick was out
of town. This was a new thing for my Mom to see.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Congratulations, Jodi! At least you can fix hair and it looks adorable. I have a difficult enough time fixing my own hair...I am really in trouble if we have any girls...Let me know if you need anything.

Alicia Cerva said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys! With two adorable girls already, why not add a third!

dede said...

you were double cursed - your family and the neighborhood! How fun to have another sweet little girl! Congratulations!! what are you going to name her?

Saralin said...

Congratulations! How exciting!It's a good thing you know how to do hair.

robin said...

Congratulations! If you get tired of doing girl hair you could always send them my way and I'll cut their hair with the clippers like I do my boys. hahahaha!!! I don't think they'll like it though. What do you think?

Emily Horne said...

I am so excited to start shopping for baby girl 3! One more girl to adore and not have to discipline is my idea of heaven!