Thursday, September 4, 2008

Signing out as Fall Daisy

Okay I was tagged. So I completed this and actually thought it was pretty funny.

1. ROCKSTAR NAME : (first pet, current car) Karen Sienna

2. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe)Burnt Almond Fudge Sandals
3. "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first 3 letters of last name)Jder
4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)Pink Dog

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
I have no middle name so I will just use the last name since that is on my drivers license--Roberts Boutiful

6. STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first)Derrjo--okay that just makes no sense

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) Red Diet Pepsi--Diet Pepsi is my favorite today but when I am not pregnant call me Red Dr Pepper

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)Reed Eugene
9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mom & dad's middle names) Reed Hintze

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (your 6th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)Robert Riverton--My 6th grader had the same last name as me that is the only reason why I can remember it.
11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)Fall Daisy
12.CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie")
Pear shorts
13. HIPPY NAME: (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Lucky Charm globe willow

14. ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + "Tour")Crafty Rainy
15. CELEBRITY COUPLE NAME: (half of your name, half of your significant other's name, mixed together in whichever order sounds best)Jori--
Okay Dede I did it. I came home from book club and did it.
...OH WAIT - now that I have actually completed a tag - So, I tag http://jeffanddiana.blogspot.com/, and http://westsidegibsons.blogspot.com/

So good luck with that ladies. If I can do it so can you!!

1 comment:

dede said...

thanks for playing! totally funny! I can't believe you like DIET pepsi now (their is some in my fridge any time you want it!)