Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Larry Bird??




I know that it has been like 5 weeks since I have posted, but I really have a good excuse. Did I tell you that I am pregnant. And it is killing me! I barely can keep up with the house work and laundry (barely is the key word). I have been going to the doctors once a week to listen to the baby. I am 24 weeks and can not feel her. Maybe does it have to do that I have 2 uterus and she has a lot to swim in. Here is the good news I am finally feeling her this week!!!
Okay on to more exciting news. In September we took a fast trip to California and went to Mickeys Grove.( A really small and cheap zoo) It was great there. There was a total of 3 families there. But here is the best part of it. We got first class treatment there. They all thought that Rick was Larry Bird. At the end of our trip there one guy ended up asking us. So I played off of that and started calling him Larry. We got some looks and got to ride lots of time.
So here are some pictures of that great trip.


Really there is 2 monkeys there.

Not Rick and his Dad.


(Naomi took this picture)
Okay that is all you get posting makes me mad. It's putting the pictures
in the word order.







5 comments:

Saralin said...

Sounds like a really fun trip. I love it when amusement parks are not crowded.

Jody said...

I was so shocked and happy to see a new posting! And the Larry Bird lookalike story is hilarious! Glad to hear that you are now feeling your baby girl!!!

Kim said...

Good to see you post!! Sydney wants to come over right now!

dede said...

glad you are feeling her move now (I never felt my babies until around 20 weeks either) - looks like a fun trip!

robin said...

so are you and Larry happy together?