Monday, February 9, 2009

mother of the year


Since having Rylee I might get

"Mother of the year"

I have been getting no sleep these days.

So when Naomi goes to school I will feed Rylee

and then go to bed.

So my poor Sadie has to entertain herself for a little while.

This is how she dressed herself.

(Maroon shirt-pink dress-purple pants-brown boots-

and of course her hair was neatly done)

...and while entertaining herself that morning she


decided to make me a new headboard in my room.


(that's how tired I was when I had no idea until I had woke up)



Here is a picture of Naomi's hair.

This is what we did instead of going to church on Sunday.

She was so excited about having a updo!

6 comments:

Saralin said...

Hang in there.

dede said...

sorry you aren't getting any sleep - if Sadie wants to come play with Wesley and Chase, let me know!!

Bobette said...

Sorry about your no sleep! Naomi is welcome to come to play anytime! Aidan would love it! Let us know what we can do to help you out! Seriously! Or I will babysit Rylee. Aidan would love that too!

Kim said...

You are headed back! I can feel it! Sadie looked wonderful! I loved Naomi's hair!

kat said...

sadie looks super happy in her outfit and thats what counts~! it was so fun to get to hold rylee and take some pics of her; she is very beautiful and i am sure you will all be sleeping at the same time at your house soon~!

robin said...

hey!!! call for a playdate with Gage!!