Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 months check-up

Rylee had her 2 month check-up on March 30, 2009
She had 3 shots in the leg and 1 oral.(which was new to me)
Of course she had her hips check and checked again.
So far so good!!
She also had a zit (thats what we called it. I am sure that is not a technical term)
on her neck which I pointed that out for you if you couldn't see it staring at you.
Her doctor removed that off of her.
She now weights 11.2 lbs (52%)
23 inches long (78%)
Sadie couldn't stand it that she was crying so much
that she was trying to make her stop. "It's okay Rylee I'm right here"
I'm sure glad that she was there to protect her.
Sorry for the picture but she wouldn't smile at the camera just at Sadie


7 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

How cute!

Jody said...

No need to be sorry about the picture...she is absolutely adorable! And how cute is Sadie?!? Glad to hear all is well.

Saralin said...

glad everything went well at her check up. All your girls are darling.

dede said...

she is SO cute! and getting so big!

Andrea said...

Hey! I saw your link on Jeff's blog. You have a very cute new baby girl. Congrats!
I also wondered how much I could pay you to print a vinyl saying off for me. I bought one at quilted bear and put it up on my baby girls' wall and i cannot see it. Her walls are light pink and the lettering is white. So annoying!!!
I just want to print it off again in a different color so it will show up. It is: "Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?"
It is medium sized and I need it in a minty green color. Is this a possibility???? Thanks!
you can e-mail me at andrearasband@yahoo.com

Kim said...

She is growing so fast! It is hard to believe!

kat said...

how sweet of sadie to be so worried about her lil sister... you have to be happy that they are adjusting to a new little one in the family so perfectly~!