Monday, September 14, 2009

hog heaven


Here is what I love about my kitchen.
{The sink}
It is big enough to put my kids in for a bath.
After a messy dinner on night I stuck her in the sink.
You would have thought that she was in heaven.






She laughed and played forever.
So that was my turn to try and use my camera.
I love her eyelashes they are really long and curl up.
So I thought of Carin (which she doesn't know who I am, I blog stalk her)
she is my friend Dede sister who takes wonderful pictures.
She had a challenge of capturing your kids eyelashes.
So this is my attempt to do so as she plays in the water.

Here is my beautiful baby in the sun.
I am blessed to have such a great baby.



5 comments:

dede said...

she is so cute!!! Great pictures!! I still make Cameron bathe in the sink, but only his head fits now!

Meredith said...

That is Mallory's new favorite place to be too...just posted that on my blog too actually, funny!

Saralin said...

I love kitchen sink baths.

robin said...

I love your new pictures across the top of your blog that Alicia took. and baby baths in the sink... too fun!

Alicia Cerva said...

Jodi- I LOVE these pictures! They are adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! Great job!
Thanks for posting my name on your family pics! They look great!