Friday, October 9, 2009

were goin' back to cali


I know that I am really behind but we took a trip to California last week.
It was a long drive expecially with a baby, but we made it there.
I took a ton of pictures (397 to be exact) but I am still trying to figure out how to use it,
so only 50 turned out. So you get to see all 50 just kidding.
So here is just a few of my favs.
We had to go the Train Museum
We had our own personal guided tour.

I broke all the rules just to get 1 good picture.
The lighting was terrible in there.

The girls love to go fishing (my personal HELL)
This is Naomi catching the first fish. That is all that was
documented because I got the dodge out of there.
Holding Rylee in my arms for 2 hours is just wrong.

The next day we went up the canyon and the girls Oh! and Grandpa Jr
got into the water to cool down.

Naomi making a muddy mess.


Sadie enjoying the cool water.
What a sweet baby.
I love this hat so I was playing with my camera trying to capture
her great smile with her eyes.
Grandpa Jr plays the guitar really well. It is the one thing that I love about him.
Give him a song and he can play it. So this is right up Sadie's alley.
She loves to sing.
So this is what we did most nights. Our little rock band.


Grandpa singing a little Johnny Cash

The girls had a chance to ride horses on the last day.
Grandma Linda has a friend with some horses.
They had a great time with it, but it was sooo hot and tons of flys.
Sounds fun!!

My Girls!
It was a good time but I was really glad to be home in my own bed.
Theres no place like home!

3 comments:

dede said...

looks like so much fun! nice work on the pictures!

robin said...

okay you had me laughing out loud with the fishing comment! I sooooo hate fishing. That's down Brett's alley. If boys want to fish they have to rope their dad into - not me.

Saralin said...

Fishing, horseback riding, playing in the river and ending each evening with guitar music sounds wonderful. Glad you all had a good time.