Monday, February 15, 2010

birthday baby








Rylee turned 1!
My baby is getting bigger everyday.
She has 6 teeth and is walking all over the place.
She weights 20.6 lbs and is 29 inches height
We had a small birthay for her because she wasn't feeling
very well that day. Come to find out that she had a ear infection.She wasn't too sure about the cake and poked at it a few times.The one thing that she loved was the ice cream. She takes after her mom.
It was a nice day to celebrate with my parents over for dinner.




But the best part is that my good friend Alicia took her pictures for me.
Alicia has taken her pictures from birth and I love each and everyone of them.
I was so excited to get them done.
Those are the pictures a the first.

2 comments:

The Call's said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love those eyes!

dede said...

Happy Birthday - glad you had a fun day - she is SO cute!