Thursday, April 30, 2009

new wheels

My Sadie learned how to ride a bike last night. I was fixing dinner
and Rick came in and told me that I needed to come and watch her.
I came out and there she went. Starting and stopping by herself.
Thanks to Aryn Cerva for helping with the starting she is off and going.
(If Aryn is willing to move in I won't argue with anyone. She held Rylee while
I made dinner than went outside to help Sadie)

She is so proud of herself that she called everyone last night to tell them.









5 comments:

Saralin said...

Way to go Sadie!! She looks so pleased with herself.

Bobette said...

That is so great! She looks so proud! Great pics too by the way!

Alicia Cerva said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE Sadie! She is adorable! Aryn will come hold the baby any time! She was thrilled when she came home the other night!

Roger Gibson said...

that's so awesome for Sadie! (don't tell Elyse)

kat said...

arent you glad you had your camera to take such cute pics of this growing up moment in her life? what a cutie...going to be driving a car before you know it ;)