Wednesday, April 29, 2009

what do you think?

Okay Dede has helped me learn how to use my camera.
I bought it about 1 year ago and I am finally learning how to use it.
Believe it or not I have read the manual but it went in 1 ear and out the other.
So I have been playing with the camera(on manual) and this is the only
picture that I thought turned out half way good.
So I am posting this to have Dede is what I did.
I still have lots more to learn and lots more questions
now that I starting to take pictures.
So thanks to Dede for helping me out.

5 comments:

dede said...

I think it is great! (nice catch-lights) We will have to plan a (warm) day and take the kids out for some fun and pictures!

Saralin said...

I think it is a great picture too. It helps to have such cute, willing models.

Bobette said...

You did a beautiful job! And, like Dede said, love the catch lights! And I LOVE the red cupboard in the background also! I will go picture taking with you any time you want to go! Nice work!

Jody said...

Okay, I have no idea what Dede and Bob mean by "catch lights," but I love this picture! I love the color/tone and the red cabinet behind adds so much! Nice job! Can't wait to see more!

kat said...

oooo great pic jodi... i know what you mean about playing with the features on your camera and taking a lot of pictures and trying to hope that at least one turns out, but your pic turned out BETTER than halfway good; its GREAT~! i am with jody on the no clue on "catch-lights", but i know that i like your picture~! wtg~!