Saturday, November 29, 2008

four years

I can't believe that it has been 4 years since I had her.
It feels like she has been with us forever.
She has got the greatest smile with the bluest eyes.
She can be stubborn but that come in handy sometimes.
She learned her alphabets at the age of 2 because she wanted to be
like her big sister Naomi.
She is so excited to have a birthday party today.
She was hopping that Scott would dress up as Cinderalla
but I don't think that will happen.
She said that if he can dress up as Burt why not a princess.
I love this girl and glad that it has been 4 years.
Happy Birthday Sadie!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!! My girls got up supper early to get ready for a party that doesn't happen till 1pm!!

dede said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sadie - hope you have a great day!!

Saralin said...

Wow four years! Happy Birthday!

Bobette said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! I can't believe that she is four also!

Jyll said...

Things I love about Sadie: She is so helpful. I love that Sadie wants to be in charge. I love watching her interact with other kids. She can keep up with the ones older than her and take care of the ones smaller than her. I love that girl! (stubborn side and all)

Jody said...

I hope Sadie's birthday was a smashing hit! She is such a doll...I have loved being her sunbeams teacher and getting to know her better. Happy Birthday, Sadie!

Alicia Cerva said...

I LOVE that girl! She is one of my favorites in the neighborhood! Ian kind of likes her too!