Saturday, November 15, 2008

park

After a long day (really week) I took the girls to
Murray Park. They were so excited that they were running
and laughing together. I think that made up for Naomi, she
was mad that I pulled her out of school. She said "why can't
Kim or Emily come and get me?"walking to the slide they found some geese. My girls with no fear.
Started running for them saying "come here I just want to pet you"
Finally when I got to them they were covered in duck poop.I do have to say that this is a cute picture of them.

Sadie was so tired after playing and running hard. That she
sat down in the tree and said "I want to go home"
So we did.








3 comments:

dede said...

looks like fun - I don't think I have ever been there?!? I love their outfits!

Jody said...

Cute outfits and cute pictures! When I was young, I also ran for the geese, only I had bread to feed them. I wanted to go home rather quickly because one bit my finger. OUCH! Glad to hear you all had fun!

Saralin said...

Sounds like a really fun day. The picture of Sadie in the tree is so cute.