Saturday, November 8, 2008

temple square







Ricks Uncle Steven is in town from Missouri. Yesturday he had a meeting down town so me and the girls meet him down there and looked around. I am not much of a photographer like some of my other friends but I thought that this picture was pretty cool of the temple.









I love this picture of Sadie at the top of the Conference Center. I was thinking of the song "I love to see the Temple" and Sadie turns around and says "Mom I'm going there someday".


I sure hope that she does.





We went to dinner at the Garden and the girls was so excited.
The view and dinner was great.

4 comments:

Saralin said...

We were downtown yesterday I'm surprised we didn't run into you because we were at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building too. I LOVE your temple pictures.

Stacy said...

I love the picture of Sadie looking out the window!

Jody said...

Great pictures! I've said this a thousand times, but I can't say it enough...your girls are SO cute! The story melts my heart.

Kim said...

Those are some fun pictures. We might have to go up to the conference center just for the backdrop!