Monday, November 17, 2008

tag

Okay I am not sure why Dede tagged me because I hate being tagged.
But as Dede said this one was easy....
In your pictures go to your 4th folder &
pick your 4th picture.
(This picture on my slow Mac.)
This picture was taken when Naomi was taken off her cast.
She was barely 2 years old. Allie and I took our girls to Murray Park.
(They have some cool places to take pictures)
I haven't looked at those pictures for a long time.
What a sweet face.

(Then on my new computer)

Allie took these pictures of my girls in May.

I love this picture. Sister love.

It's a good thing I am adding one more girl.

Okay so I have to tag someone else......

Bobette, Kim, Emily(if she will ever blog)

Good luck ladies.

5 comments:

robin said...

Very cute picture! Everyone has such cute 4th folder 4th pictures...with my luck my fourth folder fourth picture would end up being the one of Dede catching me flossing my teeth at Utah Lake!!!

Saralin said...

Very cute pictures. For a minute I thought the first one was a recent picture of Sadie. Your girls are so cute.

Jody said...

So cute...as always!

dede said...

cute pictures - thanks for playing along!!

Bobette said...

SO ADORABLE! I love that picture of Naomi. Thanks for the tag!